3. Re-stock the wood pile at the farm.
We went up over the weekend, for longer than the fleeting overnight visits we have been making, and there was a whole day of chainsawing and log-hauling and wood-stacking, and it was very pleasing indeed. Most of a big fallen tree is now not where it fell. The kid ate grass and watched the kookaburras loitering for fresh bugs, and we both watched The Boy do most of the manual labour. I did do a lot of the actual stacking in the shed, though. Heck yes. Farm girl is back. (Also, is this the same couple of kookaburras hanging around the chainsawing every time? Or are they all innately smart enough to know that a two-stroke engine = grubs ahoy?)
5. Eat a lobster roll at Golden Fields.
6. Finish the Japan book.
7. Family photos.
8. Plant some vegies (tomatoes,
9. Have people over for brunch.
10. Eat some sourdough from Firebrand.
12. Frame the kid's birth certificate.
13. Have a massage.
14. Take the kid to the beach.
15. Be able to run around the Tan by NYE!
So far, so good, I say!